Please note this website is intended for the Netherlands, in order to ensure compliance with local legal requirements we need to redirect you to the country you are located in.CONTINUE
Which IQOS can we help you with?
Get started with your new IQOS ILUMA PRIME with a few easy steps
- Before first use, fully charge your device with Power Adaptor and Charging Cable (approximately 135 minutes). Tap the button on your Pocket Charger to check your battery level. If the level is low, then charge the Pocket Charger with the IQOS power adaptor.
- By pressing the button at the top of your Pocket Charger for four seconds you can turn the device ON/OFF. Then check the status lights on your Holder to see how many experiences you have. Two lights mean it’s fully charged (ready for two uses). One light means it’s ready for one use. No lights mean the Holder needs to be charged in the Pocket Charger.
- Gently insert a TEREA stick. The Autostart is activated upon insertion of the TEREA stick. If the Autostart is disabled, you can press the button on the Holder to start the experience. One vibration and lights pulsing slowly means it’s heating up the TEREA stick. Two vibrations and light(s) ON means it is ready for use.
- When you feel another two vibrations, your time is nearly up (30 sec or 2 puffs remaining). Simply remove the tobacco stick and remember to use a new stick for your next experience. Remember that one light means you only have one experience left, so you will need to charge the Holder in the Pocket Charger after your next experience.
- When your Holder is in the Pocket Charger there are two round lights that indicate the status of the Holder. When the round lights are pulsing white, this means the Holder is getting charged. One or two solid round lights on the Pocket Charger indicates how many experiences you have readily available.
Charging your IQOS ILUMA PRIME
- Before first use, fullly charge your device with Power Adaptor and Charging Cable (approximately 135 minutes). Tap the button on your IQOS ILUMA PRIME Pocket Charger to check its battery level. If the bottom of the light strip flashes yellow 3 times this means the battery is low on charge. Please note that it can take up to 20 minutes to have a light pattern if it was deeply discharged. When the status bar is fully lit up, your device is fully charged and can be used up to 20 experiences.
- Check the status lights on your Holder. Two round lights mean your Holder is fully charged and ready for two uses. One light means you only have one use left. If the lower light blinks yellow 3 times this indicates, you need to recharge your Holder.
- Remove the TEREA stick and insert the Holder in the Pocket Charger. The two round lights on the Pocket Charger will indicate how the Holder is charging and remain on when you have one or two uses available.
That’s not all
Need more information about your IQOS ILUMA PRIME?
Our IQOS ILUMA PRIME Manual gives you detailed information on how to use your device.
Experiencing some issues with your IQOS ILUMA PRIME?
We are here to help. Get the support you need to troubleshoot or self-diagnose your IQOS ILUMA PRIME.