Please note this website is intended for the Netherlands, in order to ensure compliance with local legal requirements we need to redirect you to the country you are located in.CONTINUE
First steps with IQOS 2.4 PLUS
Getting started with your IQOS 2.4 PLUS
1. Press the button on your IQOS 2.4 PLUS Pocket Charger for four seconds until you see a light. No light? Try charging your IQOS with the IQOS AC power adaptor and cable.
2. Open the Pocket Charger, insert the Holderinto the Pocket Charger, then close the lid. When the small light flashes, your device is charging.
3. Take the Holder out of the Pocket Charger then gently insert a HEETS tobacco stick into it, being careful not to twist anything.
4. Press and hold the Holder button. After one vibration, the holder light will slowly pulse. When the light stops pulsing and stays white, your Holder is ready to use.
5. When the light starts to fade, it’s almost time to remove the HEETS stick. When the light turns off, remove the HEETS stick and recharge your device, ready for next time.
Charging your IQOS 2.4 PLUS
1. Take out your used HEETS tobacco stick.
2. Put your IQOS 2.4 PLUS Holder in the Pocket Charger and close the lid. When you see a small light flash, your Holder is charging.
3. After a few minutes, the small light will stop flashing. Your Holder is charged and ready to use.
4. When the battery lights on your Pocket Charger fade, plug it into a wall outlet using your IQOS cable and AC power adaptor to recharge.
Cleaning your IQOS 2.4 PLUS
1. Wait for your IQOS 2.4 PLUS to cool down then slide the cap off.
2. Tap out any loose tobacco from inside your Holder then insert the cleaning tool. Once in, gently twist two or three times before carefully removing it.
3. Clean your device using the cleaning sticks as often as you can. Remember to avoid the blade, and don’t forget to clean the cap top to bottom too. A cleaner device makes for a consistent better taste experience. It’s as simple as that.
That’s not all. There’s more useful information in our IQOS 2.4 PLUS User Guide.
Our IQOS 2.4 PLUS User Guide will let you delve deeper into how your device works and what it can do.
Experiencing Any Issues with Your IQOS 2.4 PLUS?
Find a solution for IQOS 2.4 PLUS Issues. We are here to help solve problems you are having with your IQOS. Find the information to solve your issue here.
Chat with our IQOS experts
for the quickest respond
Start live chat
Any questions and we'll
get back to you in a minute
DM us your questions and
we'll get back to you in a minute
Send us an email
Write to us.
Our inbox is never too full
Give us a ring
Our phone support line
connects you directly to an IQOS expert