Inspired by our customers, it has been designed around your needs to enjoy the IQOS moment your way:
- It enables to enjoy two consecutive uses without Holder recharging
- Faster Holder charging allows you to focus on your enjoyment and not worry about recharge:
• At least 2min 20sec faster than charging the Holder of IQOS 2.4 Plus*
• At least 1min 40sec faster than charging the Holder of IQOS 3*
- It hosts our IQOS ProtectPlus™ System for better protection and reliability and NFC chip for easy registration and access to IQOS website
*provided IQOS 3 DUO Holder is fully charged the first time or when fully depleted; and applicable for charging IQOS 3 DUO Holder from 0 to 1 use. It may depend on conditions of use, on battery life cycle, weather conditions and device usage.
The Pocket Charger Status light will turn ON for 3 sec to indicate battery status:
4 LEDs = more than 75% charged
1 LED = low charge. Need to charge
If the IQOS 3 DUO Pocket Charger is fully charged, you may use the Holder up to 20 times.
The Holder charging time is effective only if the IQOS 3 DUO Holder is fully charged the first time or after being fully depleted.
If you accidentally insert the IQOS 3 DUO Holder in the IQOS™ 2.4Plus Pocket Charger, the Pocket Charger lights will start blinking, however, the Holder won’t charge.
All Status Lights will turn OFF, blink three times, and progressively fade in, to confirm the RESET.
To check the status on the Holder:
- Press & release the Button of the Holder:
o 2 lights – ready for two uses
o 1 light – ready for one use
o No light – Holder not charged
To check the Holder status on the Pocket Charger:
- Press & release the Pocket Charger Button
- 2 lights – ready for two uses
- 1 light – ready for one use
On IQOS 3 DUO P. Charger
On IQOS 3 P. Charger*
* For those customers who use a mixed version of IQOS 3 DUO Holder in the IQOS 3 Pocket Charger. In some cases it may be required to upgrade the firmware of IQOS 3 Pocket Charger to know when the Holder is ready for 1 use.
Once you have finished the first use, there will be only one light left, i.e. 2 LEDs on – 2 uses ready, 1 LED – 1 use.
If you need the second use right away, your Holder is instantly ready for it.
If you do not need the second use right away, simply put the Holder back in the Pocket Charger for a quick recharge to have 2 uses back again.
In most cases, you can charge Holder back to at least one experience faster than Holder.
- At the start of the heating (once you press the Holder Button to start) - one vibration
- When the device is ready to be used – two vibrations
- When the experience is nearly complete (30 seconds prior the end) - two vibrations
In IQOS, we use this technology to offer simplified access to the digital experience (IQOS website) to iOS users. It allows for simplified user/device registration, easy device onboarding to quickly learn how to use your IQOS.
Just in one tap you will get access to your key needs – quickly find nearest IQOS store, contact customer care, and many more.
The two devices will connect automatically when you bring them close to each other (less than 4 cm apart) and IQOS webpage will open. That’s it.
1. Registration by using NFC Tap:
- tap your smartphone on the device’s door to open web interface on your phone’s screen
- fill in required information to register. Note, that the device’s serial number is automatically populated.
2. Registration by using QR code:
- scan QR code on the device packaging (the folio inside the packaging that contains user documents) to open web interface
- take a picture of the label on the packaging to capture the serial number of your device
- device’s serial number is automatically populated. If not, please take a picture of the label outside the packaging box to capture the serial number of your device
- fill in required information to register your device.
To understand whether your current IQOS 3 requires an upgrade, do the following:
1. Fully charge your IQOS 3 DUO Holder and insert it in the IQOS 3 Pocket Charger
2. Press the Pocket Charger button to check the Holder status light:
a. If the light blinks once – need upgrade
b. If the light blinks twice – no need for upgrade
You can upgrade the firmware of your device in the IQOS Store. It is free of charge.
After the upgrade you will be able to charge and use your IQOS 3 DUO Holder with the IQOS 3 Pocket Charger.