• At least 2min 20sec faster than charging the Holder of IQOS 2.4 Plus*
• At least 1min 40sec faster than charging the Holder of IQOS 3*
*provided IQOS 3 DUO Holder is fully charged the first time or when fully depleted; and applicable for charging IQOS 3 DUO Holder from 0 to 1 use. It may depend on conditions of use, on battery life cycle, weather conditions and device usage.
The Pocket Charger Status light will turn ON for 3 sec to indicate battery status:
4 LEDs = more than 75% charged
1 LED = low charge. Need to charge
If the IQOS 3 DUO Pocket Charger is fully charged, you may use the Holder up to 20 times.
The Holder charging time is effective only if the IQOS 3 DUO Holder is fully charged the first time or after being fully depleted.
If you accidentally insert the IQOS 3 DUO Holder in the IQOS™ 2.4Plus Pocket Charger, the Pocket Charger lights will start blinking, however, the Holder won’t charge.
All Status Lights will turn OFF, blink three times, and progressively fade in, to confirm the RESET.
To check the status on the Holder:
- Press & release the Button of the Holder:
o 2 lights – ready for two uses
o 1 light – ready for one use
o No light – Holder not charged
To check the Holder status on the Pocket Charger:
- Press & release the Pocket Charger Button
- 2 lights – ready for two uses
- 1 light – ready for one use
On IQOS 3 DUO P. Charger
On IQOS 3 P. Charger*
* For those customers who use a mixed version of IQOS 3 DUO Holder in the IQOS 3 Pocket Charger. In some cases it may be required to upgrade the firmware of IQOS 3 Pocket Charger to know when the Holder is ready for 1 use.
- At the start of the heating (once you press the Holder Button to start) - one vibration
- When the device is ready to be used – two vibrations
- When the experience is nearly complete (30 seconds prior the end) - two vibrations
To understand whether your current IQOS 3 requires an upgrade, do the following:
1. Fully charge your IQOS 3 DUO Holder and insert it in the IQOS 3 Pocket Charger
2. Press the Pocket Charger button to check the Holder status light:
a. If the light blinks once – need upgrade
b. If the light blinks twice – no need for upgrade
You can upgrade the firmware of your device in the IQOS APP. It is free of charge.
After the upgrade you will be able to charge and use your IQOS 3 DUO Holder with the IQOS 3 Pocket Charger.