1. Press Pocket Charger Button for 1 second (short press)
2. The Battery Status lights will turn on and indicate the level of charge.
If you insert the 2.4/2.4 Plus Holder into the IQOS 3 Pocket Charger, the Holder will not charge because of the different size. The IQOS 3 Holder cannot be inserted into 2.4 /2.4 Plus Pocket Charger because of the different size.
Battery Status light will fade in, blink twice, and then progressively fade in to confirm a reset.
- At the start of the heating (once you press the IQOS 3™ Holder Button to start heating);
- One vibration;
- When the device is ready to be used – two vibrations;
- When the experience is nearly complete (30 seconds prior the end of the tobacco session) - two vibrations.
Any red light (steady or blinking) indicates that there is a device error. Please, perform a reset of your device and try using it again. Still no luck? Please contact IQOS Care by phone - 0800 9900000 or ask for assistance in the nearest IQOS Store.
• Only Bottom Charger Light indicator: the device is outside operating temperature (0 - 50°C) -> Wait until device is within temperature limits.
• Holder status light: Holder malfunction -> Please, perform a reset of the device. Still no luck? Please contact IQOS Care by phone - 0800 9900000 or ask for assistance in the nearest IQOS Store.
- robust outer shell improves shock resistance of the device;
- new side door opening tested to guarantee reliable performance;
- new technology provides longer battery life;
- heating chamber of your Holder has been redesigned for improved reliability.